Wednesday, November 8, 2023

Dental Pain Stinks on Wednesday, November 8th, 2023

 Good morning! Greetings and salutations dear Reader. We're enjoying a beautiful morning here in the American Southwest. The sunrise today looked like orange and pink flames, it was just gorgeous. I'm wearing a little Guerlain Rosa Pop with coffee this morning and he's up with me. The cat and rabbit are awake, all the other creatures still sleep. 
I have a couple of teeth that are going to need some serious attention soon; my entire jaw keeps just aching until I get them taken care of. I never take anything for pain either as I already take enough as far as pills go. Pain meds are too temporary anyway though if it gets any worse I'll be more welcoming to medication than I am right now. They'll probably get me an antibiotic first anyway, we'll see. Right now as long as I don't eat or drink a thing I'm fine, haha. So yeah I need to get that done soon. I hope that you don't have any pain today dear Reader. One of us being in pain at a time is enough. ✊

I think I'll take Love's Baby Soft glittering body spray with me, I haven't used it for a very long time and, sniffing it just now, it's so comforting, since childhood as it was my first proper perfume before I was even ten years old and I still have an affection for the scent. It's aching so I'm going to go now; I wish you a good day and night today dear Reader; may you be blessed in all that you do. Thanks for stopping by and take care. 


No comments:

Post a Comment