Thursday, April 18, 2024

Morning Devotion on Thursday, April 18th, 2024 ☦




Good morning, et cetera, dear Reader, and welcome to this day above ground! Thank you for joining me for morning devotion today.
Now, let us pray.
Dear Father God in Heaven, we come to you in Jesus' Name, covered by His Blood whereby we stand, boldly approaching the throne of Grace. Lord, today we submit to You as not only our Savior but as our Master. You alone are Worthy, dear Lord! God, we ask for You to fill us today with your Holy Spirit. Please divinely guide our steps; please use our mouths for Your Word. Lord, we ask today that You please bring peace to Israel and Gaza. Father God, Your Word says that greater is He that is in us than he that is in the world so we stand on that truth today. Lord God, please prevent any human soul from dying due to war today. We ask that You please stop all conflicts globally and let there be peace, in Jesus' Mighty Name we pray, Amen. πŸ’œ
Give God a big "Hallelujah, Amen!" πŸ˜ƒ
Today's reading includes:
For some reason, the Word of the Lord came all over me and moved me to overwhelmed tears of worship and gratitude as I read the two chapters there in Revelation. This is the Scripture burning in my heart today after reading those Words of Life:

And this is (to me, anyway) a strangely beautiful and fascinating artist's rendition: 

What does it mean, "He is worthy?" 
Let's look at the secular definition of "worthy" according to the Webster's Dictionary of 1828:


Seeing that, I agree that yes, He IS worthy. He is Worthy to have first place in my life every day without exception; there is nothing more important than seeking and spending time with God. He is worthy of my obedience to His Word. He is worthy of my life, my heart, my soul. He is worthy of my all and so much more. 
I pray, dear Reader, that you receive divine revelation of God and His character today and that your heart is renewed and filled with His spirit and His word. In Jesus' Name, Amen. πŸ’—


No comments:

Post a Comment